Friday, November 14, 2008

Can you top these funny professor quotes?

Why is it that the "funny" professors are the ones that we always remember? I had a college professor who taught new media and back in 1999 he was convinced that we were all going to turn into cyborgs because of the number of gadgets we had attached to ourselves. And to think that he was only wearing a cell phone and a PAGER! What would his lecture be like now that we have iPods, iPhones, Bluetooths and Blackberries with us at all times? I guess we have become cyborgs, huh?

My teacher ones did an imitation of Superman, because he thought he was good at it. Somebody tried to take pictures but that messed it all up, the teacher got mad and the fun was over!

"I want to see a show of hands. I want you to raise your hands not to tell me the answer, or because you know the answer, but because you have a gut feeling that you *think* you have the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment